Friday, March 6, 2009

Simple Salmon


Fish can be so intimidating to cook, but it can be the most simple to prepare!

Here's a simple salmon recipe:

Marinade/Sauce:
1/4c Soy Sauce
3T Sesame Oil
1T Honey
3T Spicy Brown or Dijon Mustard
1T Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & Pepper
Fresh lemon juice, optional
1lb fresh salmon (skin on)

1. Whisk all together. Pour over salmon, marinate at least 30 minutes - up to one hour at room temp.

2. Heat grill (or grill pan) while salmon is marinating.
3. Grill, skin side up for 5-7 minutes (longer if a thicker piece of fish)

4. Flip, and cook for another 5-7 minutes.

Serve on a bed of fresh spinach or with Caprese Salad with grilled polenta.

4 comments:

a.love

I have NO idea how to cook fish! Thanks for the step by step photos too :) AWESOME!

Melanie Knowlton

I LOVE salmon and will definitely try this recipe. Thanks!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~

YAY! I love it, it is so rewarding, and hope y'all like it!! :) I'll post more when I make more! xoxo

Melanie Knowlton

I made the Caprese Salad with Grilled Polenta - SOOO good. Thanks so much for sharing!

TOP