Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bucatini with Mushrooms

This was SOOOO good!  I would probably recommend making it with fetuccini, though, because the buccatini (although a cool looking noodle) were really hard to wrap around the fork.  Also, I could not find truffle oil anywhere (even TJ's, where I swear I've seen it before).  The pasta was great without it though.  Very earthy and nutty from the Parmesan cheese.  It's worth taking the time to break the parm into chunks.

I'm labeling this recipe a "medium" only because of the time it takes for the porcini mushrooms to reconstitute.  If you plan well, you can pretty much make everything else while this is happening.  Make sure to splurge on the dried porcini, they are totally worth every penny!




















I'm too lazy to type out the recipe, so click here to get it!  :)

1 comments:

Melanie Knowlton

Definitely going to try this one, Kayla. Thanks!!!

TOP